Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fullness Left Behind

They say certain order exist in chaos. Maybe it’s a repercussion for my addiction to relationship. When two people break up and make their own path, things should go back to ground zero. But, that’s not what happened right now. It’s painful to end something with someone. My parents, they’re not a strangers for him. I don’t know how to handle them. So many unexpected impact following the break ups. Fullness left behind after a long waiting.

I’m really going nuts. So don’t make a scene about me lying regarding my state. I don’t think any of this fair to my parents. I must be feeling the pressure. Yes, I think I’m getting strange. I’m turning into you. My word’s gotten harsh. We’re different in values. A cliché to make excuse for an end. Maybe I dumped you because of my pride. Perhaps you did exactly the same thing to me. Otherwise we're just two foolish people, instead of two fine people.

If i'm talking too much about my parents, maybe it's my true color which had something to be overboard. Maybe indeed i'm the only one who felt unsecured and discontented. My parents is just the other persona.

I’m waiting for you to end this pain. And you ask me about where to lunch? Chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment